Car Wraps & Vehicle Graphics
HONBLUE is the only printer in Hawaii that is both 3M MCS certified for manufacturing and a certified 3M installation company. We handle the manufacturing and installation from start to finish, producing high-quality vehicle wraps that are weather resistant and durable. From company cars and buses to delivery vans and service trucks, we stand behind our work with the industry’s best warranty.
What is a Vehicle Wrap?
A vehicle wrap, also known as fleet graphics, is a vinyl graphic or decal that is applied to the outside of your car and can be easily removed (with professional help) without damaging the paint surface. Fleet graphics can be used on company cars, vans, trucks, buses, or whatever your company vehicle may be.
Benefits of wrapping your vehicle:
- Get your business noticed on the road with well-designed, attention grabbing graphics
- Reach a much wider audience than almost any other form of advertising
- Your vehicle wrap promotes your business 24/7 and is always working
- Most cost effective form of advertising compared to other channels
There are various types of vehicle graphics you can pick from, depending on your need and budget:
Full Vehicle Wraps
- Full wraps cover your entire vehicle and are the most expensive option
- No other graphics grab as much attention as full wraps
Partial Vehicle Wraps
- Partial wraps cover anywhere from 25% to 75% of your vehicle
Perforated Window Vinyl
- Vinyl window perf covers your windows without compromising outward visibility
- Only installed on windows behind the front doors and back windows
- Added security for your vehicle because it’s hard to look through from the outside
- Showcase your company logo with strategically placed decals on your vehicle
Cut Vinyl Lettering
- Most affordable option by putting cutout lettering of your company name, contact information, and list of products and services on your fleet
Contact a HONBLUE Print Expert
Fill out the form below and one of our solutions-oriented print experts will be in touch. Or, you can call us at 808-531-4611.